Mobile guard tour management
Monitor your Workers and Guards and Personnel On the Go
QR-Patrol M.A.R.S. is a useful tool for any guard tour monitoring process, allowing the remote management of guard tours and patrols via a simple mobile application (available for iPhone/iPad and Android devices). You can now manage guard tours and receive real-time incident reports, keeping an eye on guards' activities and schedules and getting immediate reports about guard tours on your mobile device.
Get Incidents Reports
You can now monitor any guard of your company or organization via a mobile device! QR-Patrol M.A.R.S. incorporates all the features of the advanced QR-Patrol web application into a mobile application, being a handy tool for any security account manager so as to monitor guards activities and for any client to ensure assets protection and promised security services.
Get instant information about any guard tour and generate reports for each guard, including time of checkpoint scan, attached images, messages, etc.
There are four basic reporting options, enabling export to PDF or excel format for further processing:
- Finished Scheduled Route Report, which informs about all accomplished or missed patrols within a specific time interval.
- Clients Events Report, including all events for a specific client with full details.
- Incidents Report, including all events filtered by clients' sites or guards.
- Guard Daily Tour Duration Report, informing about exact time and duration of accomplished guard tours.
Check client's sites and view checkpoints
You have now a ton of information, just like in the web application of QR-Patrol!
- Full patrol details
- Incident Reports for each guard
- Full Client Sites Information
- Details about checkpoints and ability to send messages to guards
Guard tour reports on mobile
All events are now separated into categories (Scan, Test, Panic, NFCScan, Start, Finish, etc), allowing a simple and massive check of any different event. You can simply press on "Scan" to see all Scans and the accurate time of each scan as well as tap on a scan to get more specific details.