We are a leading developer of mobile and web software platforms and applications for emerging markets. Our vision is to transform lives, positively impact customers, and drive better outcomes for our stakeholders.
We are looking for an executive assistant who will also double up as a sales coordinator join our team and provide an efficient, confidential and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Executive Leadership Team and to manage and coordinate our sales activities.
Our Ideal Candidate is someone with at least 1 year experience in a similar role. You should be an outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Executive Assistant (50%)
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) including: managing calendars of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the ELT, on matters related to the ELT’s initiatives.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the ELT, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the ELT and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support.
- Work closely and effectively with the ELT to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the ELT’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Sales Coordinator (50%)
- Prepare and update sales presentations and materials, including slides and brochures
- Organize, and Schedule Pitches and Presentation (for Presentations and pitches involving members of the ELT
- Undertake Preliminary Target customers and Research based on set Customer Qualification Criteria
- Update Key Contacts and Customer Databases
- Help the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Collaborating with the sales and marketing teams to ensure sales and marketing queries are handled efficiently.
- Maintain sales records and prepare reports
- Reports to the Managing Director.
- Works closely and collaboratively with, ELT, Sales, Technical, DevOps, PMO, Admin and Finance teams
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, HR or equivalent
- Strong work tenure: at least 1 year of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Qualified candidates can submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure to include the following in your application;
- A cover letter with relevant information about yourself and why you fit the role
- A copy of your Resume/CV
- A copy of your Degree Certificate, and
- A copy of your high school certificate.
Alternatively, you can also apply online below. Kinldy attach the required documents as a single PDF file on the Resume Upload Section