We are a leading developer of mobile and web software platforms and applications for emerging markets. Our vision is to transform lives, positively impact customers, and drive better outcomes for our stakeholders.
We are looking for a creative and driven Marketing Executive. The Successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and managing our marketing strategy.
Your duties will include assisting in planning, implementing, and monitoring our marketing campaigns. You will also help in creating appealing and creative digital content.
- Assist in designing, developing and executing our marketing strategy through research, benchmarking, target messaging and audience identification
- Assist to develop and execute marketing content plans that are consistent with the company’s communication, sales and marketing strategy.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
- Write targeted content for website and blogs
- Create content for social media channels and managing day to day social media activities on all channels
- Manage crisis situations such as, bad reviews and negative news
- Develop and manage social influencer programs and attend social influencer events
- Assist in the distribution of subscriber newsletters and information
- Manage Instant communication tools (online chat tools)
- Generate business leads from online channels
- Develop and grow an online mailing list database.
- Respond to marketing queries via phone, email or social media in a timely manner
- Use analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s digital marketing platforms presence and performance.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the progress and success of marketing efforts using key metrics
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
You be required to achieve and surpass the following KPI’s
- % of conversions to followers, web Inquiries, inbound calls and emails.
- # of Social Media Touch points (Followers, Likes,)
- % Growth in social media platforms (Number of Likes, shares, retweets and posts across social media platforms,
- # Number of new mailing list subscribers.
- # of Monthly leads/prospects
- Website traffic growth (No of Visitors per month, % of Returning vs. new visitors
- Leads & conversions from paid advertising
- Traffic from social media (No of website visitors from social media)
- Leads and conversions from social media (No of new leads from social media
Qualified candidates can submit their applications to email@example.com Please ensure to include the following in your application;
- A cover letter with relevant information about yourself and why you fit the role
- A copy of your Resume/CV
- A copy of your Degree Certificate, and
- A copy of your high school certificate.
Alternatively, you can also apply online below. Kinldy attach the required documents as a single PDF file on the Resume Upload Section