We are a leading developer of mobile and web software platforms and applications for emerging markets. Our vision is to transform lives, positively impact customers, and drive better outcomes for our stakeholders.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our team to help conceptualize and develop innovative technology driven solutions for our customers and for internal use.
You will be responsible for evaluating our customers and internal business needs and determining or proposing relevant changes in businesses processes, technology, software or hardware will best support these needs. Our Ideal Candidate is someone with at least 1 year experience in a similar role. You should be an outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Analyze and document user requirements based on the Technology Environment and Specific Enterprise Requirements
- Design, modify, and test technology solutions architectures and prototypes
- Assess the and advise on the business impact certain technical choices
- Regularly update stakeholders on product development processes, costs and budgets
- Set up Collaboration framework for teams working on complex projects
- Monitor and Control Solution Development Processes
- Define clear goals and milestones for all aspects of a project and manage their execution
- Work collaboratively with the Project Management office to account for possible project challenges and constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect or a similar role
- At least 2 Years’ Experience in Software Engineering
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Cloud Development
- Knowledge in Business Analysis , Engineering & Software Architecture Design
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and automation
- Experience in Project and Product Management an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Analytical Mindset
- Project and Resource Management Aptitude
- Collaborative and Works with Teams
- Persuasion and Negotiation Skills
Qualified candidates can submit their applications to email@example.com Please ensure to include the following in your application;
- A cover letter with relevant information about yourself and why you fit the role
- A copy of your Resume/CV
- A copy of your Degree Certificate, and
- A copy of your high school certificate.
Alternatively, you can also apply online below. Kinldy attach the required documents as a single PDF file on the Resume Upload Section